You'd be forgiven for instantly thinking of gumboots when you think of the West Coast. Sure the coast is known for its rainfall, but on a typicalfine day the native bush can be unreal.
What better way to experience the Coast in all its glory than down one of our pristine and wild rivers. The Grey River near Reefton is a well-regarded for white water activities. We have a range of trips to suit all ages with enough action to get your white water fix.
Who knows what adventure waits just round the river bend. Throw away your gumboots and throw yourself into a raft with Inland Adventures.
- Get your adrenalin fix rafting on grade 3 white water
- Explore virgin landscapes off the beaten track
- Be kind to nature as we are environmentally friendly
- Learn as you go you don't need any experience
- Be safe with our qualified river guides
- Bond with your family, friends or colleagues
- Save your pennies as rafting is cheaper compared to other extreme sports
We love to raft! All our Kiwi guides have loads of experience, passion and stories to tell.
If you haven’t tried rafting, you are missing one of the best adventures out there. Join us for a day or two on the river and experience a hidden gem, The Grey River, West Coast - NZ.