Welcome to Alfresco Historic Villas. We have a selection of rooms available in the main villa - some with ensuites - all sleeping 2 persons. Or you can choose to stay in the stand-alone, 3-bedroom, self-contained, pet-friendly holiday villa. The holiday villa sleeps 6 or more, and is ideal for families or groups.
Our quality accommodation is set in a native garden and situated in a picturesque area just 300m from the meandering Inangahua River. Enjoy uninterrupted views of the park and trees lining the river as you dine or sit and relax. Ambiance abounds with candlelit meals and live Friday night music in summer season.
The adjoining restaurant offers a varied menu with fresh salad accompaniments, seafood, beef steaks, lamb, and pizzas. Enjoy your meal on your private deck or in the restaurant's indoor/all-weather veranda dining.
Facilities at Alfresco Historic Villas include:
- Quality, value ensuite or classic rooms with own TVs within Historic Villa
- Holiday villa 2 bathroom/3 rooms dining, full kitchen, dining, lounge. Great value for families and groups.
- Free WiFi.
- Onsite dining or self catering available.
- The Inangahua River, renowned for trout fishing worldwide, is within 300m of the property. Relax to the sound of the river and birdsong.
- Takeaway Meals, family picnic hampers, club hire and bike hire can be arranged for you.
- Groups/ families and couples all catered for dining and accommodation. Quotes available.
- Room service available restaurant hours.
- Light breakfast trays available on request.
- Late checkout encouraged! We want you to relax and enjoy.