The Old Nurses Home Guesthouse is Reefton's largest accommodation provider, offering inexpensive hotel-like lodgings for short and long-term stays. With 30 rooms available, it is ideal for all types of travelers – from individuals to couples to large corporate groups.
Built in the 1940's Art Deco style, the guesthouse has been renovated and features:
- Choice of singe, twin or queen rooms
- 4 shared bathrooms
- All rooms have linen and towels provided
- Centrally heated rooms
- Large and small guest lounges
- Two fully equipped kitchens for guest use
- Commercial laundry facilities
- Conference room
- BBQ and courtyard
- Beautiful picturesque grounds
- Free WiFi internet
- Sky TV including Sky Sport
- Lockable, secure bike storage
The Old Nurses Home is proud to be an official partner of the Old Ghost Road, part of Nga Haerenga, the New Zealand Cycle Trail.