The Old Nurses Home Guesthouse is Reefton's largest accommodation provider, offering inexpensive hotel-like lodgings for short and long-term stays. With 30 rooms available, it is ideal for all types of travelers – from individuals to couples to large corporate groups.
Built in the 1940's Art Deco style, the guesthouse has been renovated and features:
- Choice of singe, twin or queen rooms
- 4 shared bathrooms
- All rooms have linen and towels provided
- Centrally heated rooms
- Large and small guest lounges
- Two fully equipped kitchens for guest use
- Commercial laundry facilities
- Conference room
- BBQ and courtyard
- Beautiful picturesque grounds
- Free WiFi internet
- Sky TV including Sky Sport
- Lockable, secure bike storage
A separate site called The Old Miners Camp has 20 king single beds in a mix of 10 single, twin and dorm rooms. It also includes 3 kitchens, 3 loungers and 3 bathrooms, a TV, free WIFI and a pool table. It is a great option for larger groups and clubs.
The Old Nurses Home is proud to be an official partner of the Old Ghost Road, part of Nga Haerenga, the New Zealand Cycle Trail.