Offering Qualmark 4 1/2 Star accommodation, Reef Cottage B&B is a special place to stay.
The vault ensuite is a favourite room, with the large vault being renovated into an ensuite.
The Queen Suite has its own private lounge and ensuite claw foot bath and shower.
The entire four-bedroom cottage can be booked by private parties.
Reef Cottage is located between Victoria Forrest Park and Paparoa National park providing access to over 200 kilometres of trout fishing rivers surrounding Reefton. Guests can also enjoy exploring the historic Gold fields, tramping trails, mountain biking and taking scenic tours and four wheel-drive treks. Reeftons central location in the West Coast makes Reef Cottage an ideal base for day trips to Murchison, Westport, Punakaiki, Greymouth, South Westland and Hanmer Springs.
Bed and breakfast facilities include:
- Cooked and continental breakfast
- Private guest entrance
- Email, fax & phone available
- Full guest kitchen for self-catering
- Guest lounge with 40" LCD TV, Sky TV, DVD Player, heat pump & magazines
- Off-street parking
- Free wireless internet
- Private deck and garden
- Washing machine, dryer and clothes line
- Wheelchair accessible
- Buffet, special & cooked breakfasts in on-site cafe. a la carter lunch and dinners also served at on-site cafe.